About The Area
Greer is a nearby town located in the Northeastern region of Greenville, South Carolina.
Home to BMW US Manufacturing Company, historic landmarks such as the Greer Station, and many great residential neighborhoods.
It's a 20-25 minute drive from downtown Greenville, 10 minute drive from the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, and 10-15 minutes from Lake Robinson. Shopping and dining can be found along Wade Hampton Blvd and Downtown Greer.
Why Would You Like Greer?
- Tons of Job Opportunities in the area
- A Mix of Established and New Construction Neighborhoods
- Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment along Pelham Road and Wade Hampton Boulevard
- Affordable Housing Options
- Convenient to the GSP Airport and transit on I-85
- Greer has it's own Downtown area
What's Available in Your Budget?
2018 Market Stats
Sourced from the Greater Greenville Association of Realtors
Sales Price/List Price Ratio
Average Sales Price