Items You Didn't Know You Needed As A Homeowner
So you’re now a homeowner. Congratulations! You’ve made it through the big decision-making and paperwork. Now you get to experience the fun of decorating and stocking up on household necessities. Maybe for you, this part is not so fun. You’ve done a lot of work at this point, so we’re laying it all out for you: a list of practical items most homeowners may not think about right away.
You probably have accumulated a lot of stuff even before buying your new home. So we’re not going to tell you to buy a frying pan or laundry hamper. A lot of these items may have you saying “whoa that’s cool.” Visit our Amazon Storefront OR see our list below of practical items for the home:
1. Bed Bands - Designed to keep your mattress sheet intact.
2. Power Perch - AKA a small wall shelf that sits above an outlet. Perfect to free up space and hold small speakers, phones diffusers, and more.
3. Ice Cube Trays For Water Bottles - It's exactly what it sounds like. You'll have perfectly shaped ice when you need it on the go.
4. Roll Up Drying Rack - It can roll up and go in a drawer quickly when not in use. Great for keeping the kitchen sink area neat.
5. Laptop Stand - Keep your desk organized and use your laptop at eye level to prevent any hunching over while at work.
6. Shelf Liner - Prevent items from sliding in the kitchen drawers.
7. Felt Furniture Pads - Protect your wooden, laminate or tiled floors when moving furniture!
8. Bamboo Burner Cover - This is a 2-in-1 product! Use it to cut your veggies, while covering a stove top burner to create more counter space.
9. Oven Liners - Protect the bottom of your oven from sneaky messes dripping down from your casserole.
10. Garbage Disposer Cleaner - This foaming cleaner helps deep clean your garbage disposal and get rid of that foul odor.
11. Electric High Pressure Washer - Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: the driveway, exterior, cars, patios, etc.
12. Double Ended Extension Cord - Allows you to plug in up to 6 items into one outlet
13. Critter Catcher - Catch and release pests from your home.
14. Grout Pen White Tile Paint Marker - Skip scrubbing tiles and use this pen to paint and recolor your grout for a bright look
15. Fire Extinguisher - This one goes without saying!
Now, take a breather. Owning a house takes work.